Recruitment Open Days
Looking for a rewarding new role? Come and join us at our recruitment open days to find out more about the fantastic range of opportunities.
Visit our Eventbrite page to see our upcoming open days (opens new browser tab)
Our Early Careers Manager host career and a job application virtual information sessions throughout the academic year for final year university students and newly qualified clinical professionals.
Use our online form to register for our next virtual event (opens new browser tab)
We’re committed to providing the very best care possible to improve the lives of our patients. And we’re not just passionate about care, we’re also passionate about our staff.
- We provide high quality education and training
- We’ll support you to work flexibly to suit your lifestyle
- We’re committed to improving staff health and wellbeing
- Lots of opportunities for career progression
- We listen to staff and value feedback
- Access to the latest technology
We have a range of different roles available across Berkshire, including:
- Nursing, such as Community Nursing, Mental Health In-Patient, Physical Health In-Patient, and School Nursing
- Allied Health, such as Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Dieticians, Podiatrists, Art Therapists
- Psychological Therapy
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Healthcare Support, such as Healthcare Assistants, Clinical Support Workers, and Therapy Assistants
- Corporate, such as HR, Finance, IT, Estates, Administration
- Nursery Nurses
See our latest vacancies (opens new browser tab)
Get in touch
Connect with us on social media, or contact us, to hear about future open days.